This is the first of many. My best friend got me involved with keeping an online journal of my adventures on this amazing ride called life. The journaling began about 8 years ago in both published and unpublished versions.
I learned a painful, but needed lesson when my computer, on which I had been keeping my unpublished journal, caught a virus and died. I lost all of my entries to this date. Now I have a new computer and I have decided to go back to the old school way of journaling in a handwritten version in conjunction with the online version.
I decided to do the handwritten version for two reasons. The first being the best way to protect my entries from any kind of computer virus. Secondly, it's a great way for me to re-learn how to write script again. You know, like we used to do when we were in grade school; with a pencil or pen and a piece of paper. A talent that the newer generations are losing at an alarming rate.
Well, I guess that will do for now. Til next time...
Things change...go with it!
Aloha
No comments:
Post a Comment